- To learn how to incorporate Quranic teachings practically into our everyday lives.
- To understand the importance of the Sunnah of the Prophet (s) and its implication for today’s world.
- To promote the importance of Arabic as the lingua franca that unites all Muslims.
- To provide Muslim children with positive role models, extra curricula activities and creative forums.
- To provide young Muslims with a wholesome Muslim environment that enhance their self-esteem.
- To bring together Muslims from all ethnic, cultural and social groups so that they can meet and know each other.
- To encounter other faiths and cultures to build bridges in society and promote social cohesion.
Back to previous page